The Agilent 55 AA is ideal for any laboratory requiring an entry level AA system with advanced capabilities. The double-beam 55 AA features an LCD screen and dedicated keyboard for simple, stand-alone operation. The 55 AA combines rugged, reliable hardware with an integrated software interface for fast, easy operation.
- Designed for corrosive environments – Sealed optics with quartz overcoated mirrors protect unit from dust or vapors. Optional air purge maintains continuous flow of clean air inside the instrument.
- Rugged, industrial LCD screen and dedicated keypad suit rigorous laboratory conditions – Unlike touch panel screens, which are susceptible to premature failure.
- Fast, simple operation – Fully automated wavelength and slit selection eliminate complex alignment procedures. Two lamp positions mean you can measure and pre-warm the lamp for the next element, saving set-up time.
- Easy lamp set-up — Adjust or replace the background correction lamp without removing the instrument covers.
- Expandable — Combine with the Sample Introduction Pump System (SIPS) to reduce standard and sample prep time, complete multi-point calibrations online, and quickly dilute over-range samples.
- Upgradable — Add an external PC and SpectrAA Worksheet software to upgrade the 55B AA to a PC-controlled flame or furnace system for automated multi-element analyses.
- Compatible with the complete range of AA accessories, including the SPS 4 autosampler.