Available August 2017
Is responsible for creating and developing specific account and territory strategies while promoting the sale of all company products and services. Makes sales calls, gives technical presentations, demonstrates services, represents the company in the field and sells services/products. Helps grow PPB Analytical by managing and executing marketing programs. Assists in the development of communication strategy, campaigns and programs to support the marketing plan. Co-ordinates marketing campaigns with sales activities. Assists in the technical response to bids and tenders. Serves as a channel of information to the customers about the business, markets and competition. Receives guidance concerning markets, prices, products, deliveries and competition from the business. Qualifies sales leads, answers inquiries and maintains accurate records of activities. Compiles quotations and other pricing information.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry/Biology/Physical Sciences, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years sales experience required, preferably selling equipment in the analytical instrument market or services.
- Knowledge of HPLC, GC, ICP and/or Mass Spectrometry instrument business is an asset.
- Familiarity with sales territory is preferred.
- Effective interpersonal, listening and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn current and new technology.
- Ability and willingness to stay abreast of technological advancements.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your relevant information, including your resume and cover letter to email@example.com