The SCIEX QTRAP 6500 system merges triple quadrupole and linear ion trap capabilities with revolutionary new multi-component IonDrive technology to produce the world\’s most sensitive and selective triple quadrupole. Combined with optional SelexION differential ion mobility technology, the QTRAP 6500 offers significant enhancements in data quality while improving throughput by reducing the need for sample preparation. The new AB SCIEX Triple Quad 6500 system with revolutionary new multi-component IonDrive technology is now the world\’s most sensitive triple quadrupole. The 6500 Series offers up to 10X greater sensitivity and a 20X increase in detector dynamic range – with no compromise in mass range. The AB SCIEX Triple Quad 6500 LC/MS/MS System, exceedingly sensitive, sharply focused.
- Signal-to-noise and LOQ improvement of up to five-fold over the widest range of compounds and flow rates
- Mass Range: Triple quadrupole: 5 – 2,000 Da; linear ion trap: 50 – 2,000 Da
- Twenty-fold increase in detector dynamic range
- No compromise in mass range with a 2000 m/z upper mass limit
- Increased throughput with polarity switching speeds of 20 msec
- Compatibility with SelexION Differential Ion Mobility Technology