HP 5973 MSD, 6890 GC & 7683 autosampler
HP 5973 Mass Selective Detector (5973 MSD)
The HP 5973 MSD is a stand-alone capillary GC detector. The HP 5973 Mass Selective Detector (MSD) is designed for use with the HP 6890 Series Gas Chromatograph. The HP 5973 MSD features:
1. Mass range - between 1.6 and 800 amu in 0.1 amu steps.
2. Scan speed - max of 5200 amu/sec with 0.1 amu resolution.
3. Sensitivity - Typical performance for 1pg of Octafluoronaphthalene yields a signal to noise ratio of better than 20:1 at scan mass range 50-300 amu.
4. SIM mode - monitors up to 30 masses at a time. Up to 50 groups of 30 masses.
HP 6890 Plus Gas Chromatograph
HP 6890 Plus GC is a new Agilent GC, which is designed to replace its older version HP 5890 GC. The HP 6890 Series gas chromatograph system delivers high levels of performance. The HP 6890 series GC features electronic pneumatics control of all gas pressures and flows. Onboard sensors automatically compensate for ambient temperature changes and barometric pressure differences to routinely achieve more accurate and reproducible results. By providing stable results, EPC reduces recalibration frequency and improves laboratory productivity.
The HP 6890 Plus GC is considered as one of the best (GC) gas chromatograph systems today, producing excellent performance for many applications. Overall thermal performance of the HP 6890 GC, it provides optimal chromatography including retention time repeatability, peak symmetry, and retention index accuracy, while allowing for fast GC results. The accurate temperature together with its precise pneumatic control leads to outstanding retention time repeatability, the basis for all chromatographic measurement.
HP 6890 Plus GC Capabilities:
• Dual channel design supports two inlets and two detectors.
• Full range digital data output enables the smallest and largest peaks to be quantitated in a single run.
• Full EPC is available for all inlets and detectors. Control range and resolution are optimized for the specific inlet or detector module.
• EPC with capillary columns provides four column flow control modes: constant pressure, ramped pressure (3 ramps), constant flow, or ramped flow (3 ramps). Column average linear velocity is calculated.
• Atmospheric pressure and temperature compensation is standard, so results do not change, even when the laboratory environment does.
• Automatic Liquid Sampling is fully integrated into mainframe control.
• Set point and automation control can be done from the local keyboard or via a networked data system. Clock-time programming can be initiated from the front panel to initiate events (on/off, method start, etc) at a future date and time.
• A run time deviation log is created for each analysis to ensure that all method parameters were achieved and maintained.
• Display of all GC and automatic liquid sampler (ALS) set points at the GC or data system.
The HP 6890 Plus GC is a state-of-the-art gas chromatograph that provides superior performance for all applications. The HP 6890 Plus GC key applications include the following:
• Chemical Analysis
• Drug Screening
• Food Safety
• Hydrocarbon Processing
• Law Enforcement
• Pesticide Determination
• Research Laboratories
The HP 7683 Automatic Liquid Sampler system can include:
• One HP G2612A ALS interface board (HP 6890 GC only)
• One or 2 HP G2613A injector module(s)
• HP G2614A 100 vial tray (optional, HP 6890 GC)
• HP G1926A Bar Code Reader (optional, HP 6890 GC–requires INET integrator or HP ChemStation)
The HP 7683 sampler draws a sample from a 2 mL or 100 μL vial and injects it into the gas chromatograph (GC) inlet at a predetermined time. You can use up to 8 sample vials with the turret alone, or up to 100 sample vials with the optional HP G2614A tray and the standard turret. In addition, the HP 7683 sampler can:
• Perform solvent pre- and post-injection washes
• Perform sample pre-injection washes
• Perform sample pumps
• Extend the sample draw time for viscous samples
• Inject different sample amounts from different sample vials
• Interrupt a running sequence to run priority samples and then resume the sequence
• Perform cool on-column injections into 250 μm, 320 μm, and 530 μm columns
This refurbished HP 5973 MSD with HP 6890 Plus GC and HP 7683 Automatic Liquid Sampler is in a great shape. It has been tested at SpectraLab Scientific.
A 90 days warranty is included.
We are seasoned professionals in this area and we would be extremely happy to have you speak with one of our experts here at SpectraLab.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!
Price: Start From $28,500 US
Please Call Us at Toll Free Number:
1-866-777-3688 Tel: 905-946-8066
Contact by email at:email@example.com
The one stop shop for all your analytical laboratory needs! Your source for
PRE-OWEND Spectralab Scientific Incorporation CERTIFIED Equipment.
We buy your laboratory or surplus analytical equipment:
Trade-in “service or analytical equipment”:
available via firstname.lastname@example.org