The new Agilent 6520 Q-TOF has industry-leading performance in the most important categories:
- attomole sensitivity;
- better than 2-ppm MS mass accuracy -- approaching FTMS mass accuracy;
- better than 5-ppm MS/MS mass accuracy -- much better than FTMS mass accuracy at fast spectral acquisition rate;
- Tenfold improvement in in-spectra dynamic range without loss of sensitivity;
- mass resolution to 20,000 -- not dependent on spectral acquisition rate;
- fast data acquisition ( = 10 MS/MS spectra/sec) compatible with fast LC chromatography; and
- broad mass range from m/z 25 to 20,000.
Similarly, when operating in MS mode only, the Agilent 6220 TOF incorporates the same high-speed electronics and ADC TOF technology to deliver the same benefits as when operating in MS/MS mode. Targeted applications include product degradation studies, biomarker discovery, metabolomics and confirmation of compounds in synthetic chemistry labs. The 6220 TOF now uses the Agilent MassHunter Workstation software with advanced data acquisition and qualitative and quantitative data analysis capabilities. These capabilities include unique data-mining functionality based on powerful molecular feature extraction and molecular formula generation algorithms, facilitating identification of compounds in complex mixtures.
We are seasoned professionals in this area and we would be extremely happy to have you speak with one of our experts here at SpectraLab.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!