Agilent 6890N GC with single FID, single Split/Splitless Inlet and CTC GC PAL
Agilent 6890N GC System Capabilities:
-Dual channel design supports two inlets and two detectors.
-Full range digital data output enables the smallest and largest peaks to be quantitated in a single run.
-Full EPC is available for all inlets and detectors. Control range and resolution are optimized for the specific inlet or detector module.
-EPC with capillary columns provides four column flow control modes: constant pressure, ramped pressure (3 ramps), constant flow, or ramped flow (3 ramps). Column average linear velocity is calculated.
-Atmospheric pressure and temperature compensation is standard, so results do not change, even when the laboratory environment does.
-Automatic Liquid Sampling is fully integrated into mainframe control.
-Set point and automation control can be done from the local keyboard or via a networked data system. Clock-time programming can be initiated from the front panel to initiate events (on/off, method start, etc) at a future date and time.
-A run time deviation log is created for each analysis to ensure that all method parameters were achieved and maintained.
-Display of all GC and automatic liquid sampler (ALS) set points at the GC or data system. Agilent supports open connectivity by providing communication protocols to other vendors.
The CTC PAL sample injectors enable GC and GC/MS laboratories to increase productivity with greater automated sample preparation capabilities and a variety of sample vial options. The high-end CombiPAL sample injector offers three types of sample injection techniques: liquid injection, headspace, and solid-phase microextraction (SPME). The lower-cost GC PAL platform can be configured for liquid injection only but offers many of the other capabilities of the CombiPAL including large volume injection (LVI), multiple vial sizes, and extended sample vial capacity.
-Top-mounted on GCs to save valuable bench space
-Interfaces with any Agilent 6890 GC
-Integrated software control available for GC ChemStation, MSD Productivity Chemstation, and EZ Chrom
-SPME (CombiPAL only)
-Heated syringe headspace (CombiPAL only)
-Large-volume injection up to 500 µL
-Accomodates 4 vial sizes: 1 mL, 2 mL, 10 mL, and 20 mL
-Accomodates deepwell microplates and standard microplates
This system – for liquid injection only – is a good choice for laboratories with high throughput. CTC’s GC PAL automated samplers integrate totally with Agilent and other GC and GC/MS systems. The modular design and open architecture provides easy access and lower maintenance costs, worry-free operation and quick and easy exchanges of sample tray formats and syringes.
CTC sample injectors offer high reliability and expanded capabilities:
- Automated sample preparation
- Larger large-volume injection for increased productivity
- Up to 500 µl in one stroke, without the usual degradation in chromatographic performance
- Eliminates the need for evaporation to concentrate a sample, resulting in substantial time and cost savings
- Greater tray capacity for higher sample throughput and increased unattended operation
- Seamless integration with Agilent GC and GC/MS software, such as ChemStation
- Specially designed software is added to the Agilent ChemStation for CTC injectors for easy, customized autosampler setup, control, and sample sequencing
- Convenience, with a single vendor for instruments, supplies and services
- A variety of CTC-compatible consumables supports your application needs
- Top-mounted system fits neatly on Agilent GC systems, saving valuable bench space
- No cumbersome sample loops, transfer lines, or switching valves
- Vial capacity – Varies depending on vial size and the number of trays mounted. (You can mount up to three trays)
- Up to 600 1ml micro vials (200 per tray)
- Up to 294 2ml standard vials (98 per tray)
- Up to 96 10ml or 20ml vials (32 per tray)
- 4 deepwell microplates
- 6 standard microplates
This refurbished Agilent 6890N GC with single FID, single Split/Splitless Inlet and CTC GC PAL is in great condition. It has been tested at SpectraLab Scientific.
A 90 day warranty is included.
We have special expertise on analytical equipment. We encourage you to contact us to speak with one of our expert and professional team members.
Thanks for looking and we look forward to hearing from you!
Price: In Stock Call for Quote
Please Call Us at Toll Free Number:
1-866-777-3688 Tel: 905-946-8066
Contact by email at:firstname.lastname@example.org
The one stop shop for all your analytical laboratory needs! Your source for
PRE-OWEND Spectralab Scientific Incorporation CERTIFIED Equipment.
We buy your laboratory or surplus analytical equipment:
Trade-in “service or analytical equipment”:
available via email@example.com