1. How to Order: Please fax, phone or mail orders to: SpectraLab Scientific Inc.. 38 McPherson St, Markham (Greater Toronto Area) Ontario L3R 3V6 Canada Tel: 905-946-8066; Fax: 905-946-8766; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For faster service please fax or phone your order to us. When placing your order, list quantity, catalog number, and a brief description of products. Also, include your purchase order number, shipping address, and billing address.
2. Special Requests: Our catalog represents some of our most popular products, if you don't see it listed, please don't hesitate to ask. We are constantly expanding our product lines and we have formed alliances with other manufacturers so that we serve many of your chromatography needs
3. Discounts & Warranty:
Quantity discounts are available on multiple orders. Please ask for a quotation. All of our products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three months after shipping. Warranty commences from the date of shipment to customer and coverage excludes any damage resulting from misuse or improper operation.
4. Return Policy: Returns are not acceptable unless specifically stated on the quotation or purchase order confirmation. Refunds are not acceptable unless specifically stated on the quotation or purchase order confirmation. Information on this website is deemed to be correct to the best of our knowledge, but is not guaranteed. SpectraLab Scientific Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential incidental, or compensatory damages arising from the use of its products. The maximum liability, which can be assumed by SpectraLab Scientific, Inc. shall be limited to the invoice price of the product. We reserve the right to correct any errors on our web site, and prices are subject to change without notice.
5. Terms: Terms of payment are "Net 30 Days" with approved credit. In order to avoid unnecessary delays, purchasers who do not have an account with us may charge their order with us to Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Certified Cheque or Money Order, otherwise commercial and bank references are required.
6.LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Please review all transaction details, including the account number, account provider details, and currency selected for accuracy before completing your transaction. If the account number or account provider details are incorrect, money may be debited or credited to the wrong account and may not be recovered. Please note that in no event shall SpectraLab Scientific Inc. be liable for losses caused by wire transfers to bank accounts other than the designated ones posted on our official website.
Designated Banks Details (Account number will be provided upon order confirmation):
Account Name: SpectraLab Scientific Inc
--Bank: TD Canada Trust (5261 HWY 7 # B101, Markham, Ontario, Canada L3P 1B8)
--Bank: CIBC (4256 Sheppard Ave East, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada M1S 1T5)
7.We buy your laboratory equipment and laboratory furniture.
Here are some reasons why you should be comfortable to work with us:
1. We always have considerable equipment inventory in stock to ensure your supported.
2. We have sufficient export experience, including professional packing and proper documentation.
3. If you are buying from the US we include customs brokerage, to make sure you have the same purchase experience as you would in the US.
4. Our prices are very competitive.
5. We have longer warranties than our competitors.
6. We have a professional team who will look after and support you, both before and after your purchase.